The blow molding machine factory tells you the name, advantages and disadvantages of commonly used plastics for injection
1. The mechanical properties are better than any plastic materials, and the heat resistance and weather resistance are very good.
1. High water absorption rate, it should be pre-dried during molding, and the dried material should not be exposed to the air for a long time.
2. The material is sensitive to stress and requires high precision for the mold. The wall thickness ratio of the product should be considered when designing the product.
3. The processing requirements of the product are high, the machine must have a good clamping force, and the special screw is used, and the fluidity of the material is poor.
Mostly used in the production of electric toy shells, electrical shells, safety helmets, bulletproof glass and electrical parts.
PP (100% plastic)
1. It has good fluidity and good molding performance.
2. The surface of the parts has good gloss, and the dyeing effect and the scars are better than polyethylene.
3. Plastic with high heat resistance among general plastics.
4. High molecular weight, easy to crystallize, and high tensile yield strength.
5. The surface of the part has good luster, and the dyeing effect and scars are better than polyethylene.
6. Plastics with high heat resistance among general plastics.
7. Good electrical performance, low density and resistance to stress cracking.
1. The shrinkage rate is large, and the part size is difficult to control.
2. Printing, pasting, plating and other processing are difficult.
3. Poor fire resistance and poor weather resistance.
4. The inner wall of a slightly larger part is prone to vacuum.
5. High requirements for mold exhaust.
6. Insufficient rigidity and low notch strength.
1. The heat-resistant temperature is 135-150 degrees.
2. PP+20%-40% talcum powder, heat stabilizer, easy to flow, stable in size, used in engineering parts.
3. PP+40% talcum powder, detergent, easy to flow, short cycle, used in washing machines and dry cleaning machines.
4. Resistant to organic acids at 80 degrees.
5. PP+10% talcum powder, heat stabilizer, easy to flow, high gloss, used in small electrical appliances and auto parts.
6.PP+30%-40% chemically coupled glass fiber, heat stabilizer, high rigidity, high strength, low shrinkage used in engineering and automotive parts.
7. PP+ flame retardant, anti-ultraviolet, easy to flow, weather resistant, mostly used in indoor and outdoor furniture.