Method for taking out the products remaining in the mold cavity
Plastic mold knowledge-the method of taking out the products remaining in the mold cavity:
1. Use brass sheet to squeeze into the gap between the product and the mold, pry the product away from the mold cavity, but use this method with caution for non-ferrous alloy molds.
2. In order to achieve this purpose, a brass sheet should be prepared on the injection molding machine (for example, a brass sheet with a thickness of 3MM, a width of 300MM, and a front end molded into a knife shape)
3. Replacement with a screwdriver will cause significant damage to the mold.
4. For products that can neither be cut nor cracked, use the brass piece mentioned above to directly tap into the product with a hammer, but this may make the cavity surface concave, so it can only be on the surface of the product and the model Cracked, do not touch the surface of the mold cavity.
5. In order to cut the product, there is also a method of heating directly with a torch, which is only effective for large-scale occasions. But pay attention to keep away from combustibles. For small applications, use the "35th method of removing the material head remaining in the sprue, point 4" method.
6. If there is a small part of the product residue that cannot be removed, apply a solvent of this material (such as acetone, etc.) on it, and knock it out with a brass rod after dissolving, but pay attention to the solvent not to be close to the fire.
7. Remove the surface of the mold cavity of the remaining products, wipe clean with a cloth and spray with a release agent. However, it should be noted that the release agent affects the secondary processing (coating, welding, etc.) of the product, and it should be used with caution.