Causes and solutions of surface color and gloss defects of injection mold products!
Under normal circumstances, the surface of plastic products obtained by this injection molding method has relatively good gloss and beautiful color, but in the actual injection molding production process, many products produced by injection mold factories have relatively large color and gloss. In addition to the rigid factors of plastic raw materials, colorants and mold surface finish, what other reasons can cause this situation? Today, Shenzhen Injection Mold Factory Botenner will solve this mystery and how to deal with it.
(1) Poor mold finish, rust on the surface of the cavity, and poor mold exhaust.
(2) The gating system of the mold is defective, the cold slug well should be enlarged, the runner, the main runner, the runner and the gate should be polished.
(3) The material temperature and mold temperature are low, and local heating of the gate can be used if necessary.
(4) The processing pressure is too low, the speed is too slow, the injection time is insufficient, and the back pressure is insufficient, resulting in poor compactness and dark surface.
(5) Plastics must be fully plasticized, but the degradation of the materials must be prevented, the heating must be stable, and the cooling must be adequate, especially for thick-walled ones.
(6) Prevent cold material from entering the workpiece, and use self-locking springs or lower the nozzle temperature when necessary.
(7) Too much recycled materials are used, plastics or colorants are of poor quality, water vapor or other impurities are mixed, and lubricants used are of poor quality.
(8) The clamping force should be sufficient.