Maintenance and maintenance of automatic hydraulic bottle blowing machine
What are the specific maintenance and maintenance of the automatic hydraulic blow molding machine? Our company will take you to know:
1. Check the motor oil pump, piping, valve, etc. for abnormal noise.
2. Check the oil temperature. The temperature of the hydraulic oil is generally within the range of 35℃-50℃ after the machine starts to run for a few hours. If the oil temperature exceeds 60℃, it must be shut down for cooling.
3. Check the liquid level of the fuel tank.
4. Check the flow of cooling water and mold cooling medium.
5. Check whether the system pressure is normal.
6. Check the extruder components, manifold components and die head for glue leakage.
7. Whether the clamping device is normal and reliable.
8. Check the motor oil pump, piping and valve for oil and water leakage.
9. Check whether the guide rod of the closing cutter assembly is worn or not, and whether the gap between the front cutter and the rear cutter is appropriate,
Whether the cooling effect of the cutter is appropriate.
10. Check whether there is a problem with the pneumatic system.
11. Check whether the central lubrication system has sufficient lubrication for each moving element.
12. Check whether the limit switch of the safety door is intact and triggered normally. If it is abnormal, it cannot be turned on.