The preform is a necessity for everyone's life. You can see it in shampoos, cosmetics and oil barrels that you often use. There are many advantages in making preforms.
First, the advantages of bottle preforms
1. It has good advantages in security.
2. Light weight, convenient for long-distance transportation of products, saving transportation costs.
3, the portability is better than glass bottles and cans, and it is more able to learn the new and different minds of young people.
4. The bottle shape and capacity selection of preforms are more sensitive, which can produce products with different bottle shapes and different capacities, and enrich the product variety.
Second, Preform Process Introduction
1. The quality of the preform depends on the quality of the preforms supplied. There are two types of preforms for injection molding, one is a long gate and the other is a short gate.
2. Domestic preform manufacturers mostly use short-gate preforms, while abroad use long-gate ones.
3. The preform with a long plastic mouth is cut off due to the gate at the bottom, so that the tension is evenly distributed during the blowing process, so that the quality of the bottle will be better.
4. The cut off part can be recycled, which will help save raw material costs.
5. In today's increasingly scarce petroleum resources, domestic manufacturers will be more inclined to preforms with long gates.
6. In the production process, the quality of the preform depends on the degree of control in the transportation process.