Maintenance and maintenance of blow molding machine
Daily maintenance is an important guarantee for the safe and reliable operation of the bottle blowing machine. Only when the bottle blowing machine runs in a good equipment condition can the equipment be fully utilized and the process system can operate normally. Blow molding machine maintenance usually involves the following tasks:
1. Before opening the bottle blowing machine in each shift, lubricate the moving parts once. (Manipulator, manipulator guide rail, mold opening and closing guide rail)
2. Swing arm can be added once a day (3-4). Large chains and small chains of the heating machine can be used once a month. Always check whether the reducer of the main engine and the reducer of the heating machine are short of oil. The main engine bearing can be added once a month (2-3).
3. Before consumption, check whether the moving parts are strong and whether the screws are loose and loose, especially whether the belt transmission part is abnormal in the case of strong impact.
4. Check whether the high-pressure gas source, low-pressure gas source, power source, and water source are normal.
5. Check whether each emergency stop switch, safety door switch, and maintenance device detection switch are normal.
6. Check whether the heating head enters the embryo and the embryo drop is working properly. If the embryo insertion is not in place, the nut of the embryo embossing device can be arranged.
7. Check whether the lamp tube is damaged or broken. Change in time.
8. Check whether the pneumatic components can leak air and whether they can act sensitively.
9. Check whether the triplet is leaking abnormally, whether it is blocked, and whether the water cup is too full.
10. When the solenoid valve of the bottle blowing machine is abnormal, it should be cleaned in time
11. Blow molding machine molds need to be cleaned and polished regularly.
12. When opening the upper and lower pressure air source switches, the action should be slow to prevent the air flow from being too fast and the dirt will be blown into the solenoid valve. Open the exhaust valve for 30 seconds to ensure the air is clean.
13. When the blow molding machine starts, I firmly believe that the mechanical part is outstanding, there is no one inside the machine, and no foreign matter. Especially the direction of the handle to avoid hurting people. Close the safe door together.
14. When starting the machine, start the motor first, and start the heating machine with a delay of 30 seconds to prevent voltage fluctuation. Make sure that the cooling water is turned on before starting the heating.
15. After heating up (2-3) minutes, wait for the oven temperature to rise evenly, then press the embryo button. When blowing the bottle together, turn it on, otherwise the bottle will not be blown.
16. When the bottle blowing machine is working, pay close attention to whether the machine can have abnormal noise, and find out early, stop it in time and deal with it early.
17. In an emergency, press the emergency stop button to make an emergency brake. Then analyze the cause of the formation based on the on-site situation and find the problem to be solved quickly.
18. After normal work, do not reach any part of the body into the machine to avoid injury by the manipulator. If the machine has abnormal noise, it can slow down and stop the observation.
19. After normal consumption, the operator must always observe the quality of the bottle to avoid voltage fluctuations or other reasons that affect the quality of the bottle.
20. When repairing, you can press the touch screen defect repair button to ensure safe repair. If you need to manually observe the movement of each cavity individually, please pay attention to the orientation of the manipulator. To be clear about the function of the button alone, and then in action.
21. After each repair, you must clear things and screws and the like to avoid being inside the machine and affecting the normal operation of the machine.